CNC Machining Company | custom metal fabrication | ISO Certification Manufacturer – YIJIN Hardware Offer One-Stop Service
As a Top Custom CNC Machining Parts Manufacturer and CNC Machining Services Provider, Yijin Hardware Has Established Long-term Cooperation with Lots of Customers All Around the World with Its High Quality, Innovative Technologies, and Favorable Prices.
Yijin Hardware Co., Ltd.
With 20-Year Experience in Design, Development and Metal Manufacturing, Yijin Hardware’s Engineers Devote Themselves to Various Custom CNC Machining Services and Custom CNC Machining Products, including Milling, Turning, Casting and Metal Stamping as Well as Non-Standard Fasteners.
Top-Level Custom CNC Machining Parts
CNC Milling Parts
CNC Turning Parts
Why Choose Yijin CNC Services?
Established nearly 20 years ago, Shenzhen Yijin Hardware Co., Ltd. is your professional China CNC machining manufacturer, which has been pursuing high precision hardware including CNC turning parts, CNC milling parts, metal stamping parts as well as non-standard fasteners, with a production pass rate of 99.9%.
Technology And R&D
Customize on Demand
Customize according to the following process: Customer demand → communication → quotation → price confirmation → detailed communication → process confirmation → mold development → sample confirmation → production → process inspection → full inspection shipment → after-sales service
We have a series of machining equipment, including DMG three-axis CNC milling, DMG four-axis CNC milling, DMG five-axis linkage machining center, CNC lathe, turning and milling compound linkage machine, grinding machine, CNC engraving machine, CNC drilling and tapping machine, high-speed punch, cold heading machine, and so on.
Process production through the following strict process: customer order → order confirmation → process confirmation → sample confirmation → work instruction → production → quality inspection → shipment
Control product quality through various systems: ISO9001 certification, ISO/TS16949 quality management certification system, the implementation of TQM full staff management, SPC statistical process management, Q-COST quality COST statistics
We Have 20+ Years
Experience In CNC Parts Machining
With a team of professional engineers and manufacturing technicians, Yijin Hardware provides high-precision custom machining parts
machining technologies and strict quality management to serve both enterprises and government agencies in all walks of life around the world. Yijin’s CNC machining equipment comes from Germany and Switzerland, which allows our machining accuracy to perfectly meet our customers’ requirements. We can easily machine hardware parts with a diameter of 0.015 to 50 inches and effectively control the machining time.
With high-precision quality, Yijin Hardware’s technical experts on CNC finishing are expertly commissioning the equipment and
preparing to earn the trust of new energy customers from Slovenia. From CNC turning and milling to stamping and die-casting, we can provide professional technical guidance, project quotation, and perfect matching services. Contact us now for the services and quotes that you want. We will solve your problems and meet all your needs for hardware parts.
With all of its personnel’s efforts, Yijin Hardware keeps growing in a steady way and maintains long-term good relationships of cooperation with companies around the world in various fields including aerospace, military, medicine, and communication. Yijin Hardware has been appreciated and praised by all customers for both the quality and accuracy of its products.
Yijin Hardware’s CNC precision machining factory covers an area of 5000 square meters, with a production capacity of 8 million pieces per month. For an urgent order, we can produce a high-precision sample within 24 hours. For Yijin’s hardware, we can manufacture a new mold within 5 days and provide a sample within 7 days.
HIGH-QUALITY CNC RAPID PROTOTYPING SERVICES
Compared with other CNC machining companies, Yijin Hardware is a recognized and trusted custom machining parts partner in many industries around the world and has established good strategic partnerships with a lot of well-known companies both in China and around the world.
All of Yijin Hardware’s equipment is imported from Germany, Switzerland, Japan and Sweden. With excellent equipment, high-precision technologies, exquisite workmanship and strict quality management, Yijin Hardware provides high-quality hardware products and professional services above the international workshop level.
CNC (Computer Numerical Control) services, also known as CNC machining services, are widely used in the manufacturing process. An experienced operator can often use a machine tool to program a tool path by judging a part’s final geometry. The control system issues instructions to the tool to perform various movements that meet requirements so that the part is well machined.
The manufacturing cost of CNC services is determined by several factors:
<1>the market. In many cases, a CNC machining manufacturer will adjust the price according to the market. Of course, this is not the main factor.
<2>the product to be machined, if the product to be machined is copied, the more the CNC machining process is needed, the higher the cost.
<3>the material machined by the CNC services. Different materials have different machining difficulties. Obviously, the factors that determine the cost of CNC services are more than the above and specifically depend on the actual situation.
There are many types of CNC machining services. Choose Yijin Hardware as your provider, and the following types of CNC machining services are available:
- CNC turning Services
- CNC milling Services
- CNC boring Services
- CNC drilling Services
- And some other precision CNC machining services
The CNC machining center is an automated machine tool equipped with a program control system. Based on the state of the spindle in the space, CNC machining centers are often divided into vertical CNC machining center, horizontal CNC machining center, gantry CNC machining center, and universal CNC machining center.
- Vertical CNC machining center: With the structure of a mostly fixed column and a rectangular worktable, it is suitable for machining plates, sleeves and plate parts. A vertical CNC machining center usually has three linear motion coordinates, in axes X, Y and Z, and a fourth axis A can also be installed on the worktable. The vertical CNC machining center is convenient for clamping, easy to operate, easy to observe the machining conditions, and easy to debug the program. However, due to the influence of the column’s height and the tool change mechanism, parts that are too high cannot be machined. The vertical CNC machining center has a simple structure, a small area and a low price.
- Horizontal CNC machining center: It usually adopts a movable column and the headstock is between the two columns and moves up and down along the guide rail. A horizontal CNC machining center usually has three linear motion coordinates. Facing the machine tool, the left and right movement is axis X, the front and back movement is axis Z, and the upward and downward movement is axis Y. A fourth axis A can also be installed on the worktable for the horizontal CNC machining center. It can be used to machine parts such as spiral wires and cylindrical cams. It is inconvenient to observe the debugging program, test pin cutting and monitor the machining process for the horizontal CNC machining center. it is inconvenient to clamp and measure parts, but it is easy to discharge pins during machining. Compared with the vertical CNC machining center, the horizontal CNC machining center has a complicated structure, a large area, and a high price.
- Gantry CNC machining center: Mostly its spindle is vertically set up, with an ATC system and replaceable spindle head accessories. The system software has many functions and can be used for multiple purposes in just one machine, suitable for machining large parts.
- Universal CNC machining center: The universal CNC machining center is a five-sided machining center, which has the functions of both a vertical CNC machining center and a horizontal CNC machining center. Once a workpiece is clamped, the machining of all sides and the top surface can be completed except the mounting surface. There are two kinds of common universal CNC machining centers:
1) The spindle can rotate 90°, and it can work like a vertical CNC machining center or a horizontal CNC machining center.
2) The spindle does not change its direction, and the worktable rotates 90° with the workpiece to finish the machining of five sides.
Just as the quality of parts by CNC machining can be very different, there is a gap in the strengths between different CNC machining manufacturers. You can choose a high-quality CNC machining manufacturer from the following aspects. Reputation A good reputation and a reputation for customer satisfaction are the soul of enterprise development, and they are also the part that people particularly value when purchasing goods. A good reputation also guarantees good after-sales service. Product quality The quality of CNC machining parts is the foundation of a manufacturer’s survival, which directly affects customers’ purchases. A high-quality CNC machining center manufacturer can configure the models according to the customer’s specific requirements. If you have high accuracy requirements for the parts to be machined, you can configure the guide rails of the screw rails. If you value production efficiency, you can choose to use the manipulator disc tool magazine for tool change. The satisfaction of customer needs is also based on the excellent quality of parts by CNC machining. After-sales service The need for after-sales service for CNC machining parts does not mean that there is a problem with the CNC machining manufacturer’s products. On the contrary, perfect after-sales service is a good embodiment of the strength and reliability of a CNC machining manufacturer. After-sales problems should be handled in a timely manner, and equipment problems should be solved in place. After a product is purchased from the CNC machining manufacturer, whether follow-up is carried out for CNC services and whether it is continued are both evaluation criteria for high-quality machining center manufacturers. Website qualification When you choose a suitable CNC machining center manufacturer on the Internet, you can also refer to its qualifications reflected on the third-party websites to judge the strengths of the manufacturer. For example, does the manufacturer’s website have the official website certification, or has its credibility passed the real-name certification? On the B2B platform, you can refer to a store’s age, praise rate and credibility level, which are service data accumulation of the manufacturer over the years and a good reflection of the service ability of a high-quality manufacturer. Field trip As the saying goes, seeing is believing. The information on the Internet is dazzling, and it can be true or false. Therefore, after choosing a satisfactory provider through comprehensive comparison, be sure to make a field trip and bring the commonly used part blanks to actual testing. Only if the blanks from the CNC service provider are perfectly machined, its technical strengths are trustworthy. performance optimized by Wp Speed Fixer Shop around to get a good idea, and carry out comparison based on reputation, quality, market, and after-sales service. Only by comprehensive comparison can you determine the most cost-effective parts.