CNC Machining For Stainless Steel Parts
To Provide You with High-Quality Stainless Steel Parts Custom Processing Services
CNC Machining Stainless Steel Parts Introduction
We all know that stainless steel parts can be seen everywhere in our lives. It can be said that stainless steel parts are closely related to our lives.
Stainless Steel is the abbreviation of stainless and acid-resistant steel. The steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, and water or has rust properties is called stainless steel.
Then, what are the classifications of stainless steel machining by CNC for parts?
Stainless steels used as CNC machining materials are usually divided into: martensitic steel, ferritic steel, austenitic steel, austenitic-ferritic steel, and precipitation hardening stainless steel.
CNC machining stainless steel parts are widely used in life because of the following advantages:
- The surface of the stainless steel CNC machined components is aesthetics and the possibility of use is diverse
- Stainless steel machining parts have good corrosion resistance and are more durable than ordinary steel
- The strength of CNC machining stainless steel parts is high, so the possibility of using thin plates is high
- Custom stainless steel parts are resistant to high temperature oxidation and high strength, so they can resist fire
- When CNC machining stainless steel parts, it can be processed at room temperature, that is, easy plastic processing
- Stainless steel parts processed by CNC precision machine tools usually do not need surface treatment, so they are simple and easy to maintain
- Stainless steel machining parts are easy to clean and have a high finish
- Stainless steel parts have good welding performance
Provide High Quality Stainless Steel Fabrication Services
Stainless steel refers to steel alloys that are resistant to chemically corrosive media such as air, steam, water, acid and alkali.
Stainless steel is popular in precision CNC machining services for its excellent mechanical properties, providing a large number of precision custom stainless steel parts for surgical equipment, electronic hardware, automotive, aerospace equipment, food processing, machinery and other industries.
YIJIN Hardware specializes in metal fabrication and custom parts machining for decades, and has accumulated rich experience in different milling processes.
YIJIN Hardware has a number of skilled operators and a professional engineering team, which can provide customers with one-stop custom machining services.
Provide You with More Processing Options
Applied CNC Machining Materials:
Cobalt, Steel, Alloy Steel, Aluminum, Titanium, Beryllium, Stainless Steel, Brass, Nickel, Bronze Alloy, Carbide, Carbon Steel.
Surface Treatment Capabilities:
wire drawing, polishing, anodizing, oxidation, sandblasting, laser engraving, electroplating, shot peening, electrophoresis, chromate, powder coating and painting.
CNC Machining Technology:
CNC stainless steel milling, CNC stainless steel machining, CNC stainless steel drilling, CNC stainless steel threading.
CNC Machining Tolerance:
± .0002 inches, ± .005 mm
Custom Stainless Steel Parts Applications:
Precision CNC machining stainless steel parts are becoming the choice of many industries due to their desirable physical properties! Due to its excellent physical properties, stainless steel is one of the most popular industrial alloys for many CNC machining projects.
The Best and Fastest Way to Make Stainless Steel Parts is CNC Machining, Especially CNC Milling
The following advantages make stainless steel parts and products a viable option for many industries and applications, although they are particularly popular in medical, automotive, aerospace, healthcare, and consumer electronics.
410 Stainless Steel – martensitic steel, magnetic, tough, heat treatable
17-4 Stainless Steel – Good corrosion resistance, hardenable to 44 HRC
303 Stainless Steel – Excellent toughness and machinability, with lower corrosion resistance than 304
2205 Duplex Stainless Steel – Highest strength and hardness, can withstand temperatures up to 300°C
440C Stainless Steel – Oil quenched for maximum hardness and heat treated to 58-60 HRC
420 Stainless Steel – mild corrosion resistance, high heat resistance and increased strength
316 Stainless Steel – Similar properties to 304 with improved corrosion and chemical resistance
Stainless Steel Fabrication- Faqs
Some friends may think that stainless steel parts should not rust. If they are rusted, there must be a problem with the material. In fact, stainless steel parts are not 100% rust-proof, but they have better corrosion resistance than other materials. Causes of stainless steel parts rust are:
Factors of CNC processing equipment: In the process of bending and bending of profiles and plates, the scratches and creases caused are also the main reasons for rust after treatment.
Other factors: Stainless steel raw materials in the procurement, storage process, due to the hoisting, transportation process caused by serious bumps and scratches, is also one of the reasons for corrosion.
- Slight rust spots appear on machining stainless steel parts. Wearing gloves, use a scouring pad to wipe down the rusted areas.
- Severe rust spots appear on CNC machining stainless steel parts. You can apply an appropriate amount of rust remover to the rusted part of the stainless steel. After about 3 minutes, dry it with a cotton cloth, and then use a scouring pad to remove the adhering matter. Clean the surface of the machining stainless steel parts with a cotton cloth, then rinse with water and dry it.