Aluminum is a common material in CNC processing, because of its lightweight, easy corrosion, and low material cost. It is the preferred material for most aluminum turning parts manufacturers and customers.
The Advantages and Characteristics of Aluminum Machining
- Low Density. The density of aluminum is about 2.7 g/cm³. Its density is less than iron or copper.
- High Plasticity. Aluminum with good ductility and various products can be made by pressure processing methods such as extrusion and stretching.
- Corrosion Resistance. Aluminum has much better corrosion resistance than steel, which is a highly negatively charged metal. Under natural conditions or anodizing, an oxide protective film will form on the surface of aluminum, which has better corrosion resistance than steel.
- Easy to Bend and Form. Pure aluminum can be increased in strength by anodizing.
- Easy Surface Treatment. Surface treatments can further enhance or alter the surface properties of aluminum. The aluminum anodizing process is widely used in the machining of aluminum products.
- Good Conductivity, easy to recycle.
Process Characteristics of Custom Aluminum Parts
More Steps for Drilling and Tapping
Communication small aluminum parts machining needs to install various electronic components, so there are many holes in the small custom aluminum parts, and drilling and tapping account for a large proportion.
Milling aluminum alloy parts generally have multiple surfaces processed by multiple processes, and some aluminum alloy parts need to be processed on all 6 surfaces. When the workpiece is not well arranged, the frequency of repeated assembly and disassembly is high.
High Material Removal Rate and High Precision Requirements
Due to the requirements of miniaturization, lightweight, and high precision of CNC precision machined parts, general parts are directly processed from a whole piece of custom aluminum parts, and the material removal rate is high, and some parts even reach a removal rate of more than 95%.
At the same time, there are many shapes such as thin walls and small cylinders, which require very high precision.
What Are the Advantages of CNC Machining for Aluminum Parts?
- The maximum machining accuracy of the CNC machining center can reach ±0.01mm, the size is accurate, and the error is small.
- The processing speed is fast, precision parts can be processed in batches, and the fastest one-day delivery.
- The processing technology is convenient; the CNC machining center can complete multiple processing at one time, avoiding complex processes such as multiple clamping.
- Surface treatment; some precision parts have high requirements for surface finish, and CNC machining centers ensure the finish of the product surface.
YIJIN Hardware Custom Aluminum Parts Machining Services
At present, all walks of life are developing rapidly, the market demand for precision-machined components is also increasing, the shape and structure of products are becoming more and more complex, and aluminum die-casting parts are applicable to more and more industries.
Then, quality control has become the first consideration for CNC processing manufacturers. Regarding quality control, YIJIN Hardware does this.
The first is the choice of raw materials
According to the 3D drawings, samples, and requirements provided by customers, Yijin hardware chooses the most suitable aluminum alloy materials for processing. We all know that different materials have different properties, in order to ensure the functionality of aluminum fabrication parts, our company has a set of strict rules and regulations for the procurement of raw materials, which we follow to purchase raw materials that must be 100% meet customer requirements.
The second is a processing technology
As an aluminum CNC machining parts factory, when processing aluminum parts for customers, we use the advanced CNC machining center in the machining industry for processing. The aluminum parts processed by numerical control lathe can achieve the purpose of small errors, high precision, and fast product forming speed. After the aluminum parts are processed, our technicians will polish and polish them to make the surface of the precision-processed aluminum parts shinier, more beautiful, and more corrosion-resistant.
Special manual craftsmanship; according to the product use environment, special crafts such as polishing, oxidation, painting, laser engraving, silk screen printing, and powder spraying are used for processing to prolong the service life of the parts.
Finally, the quality inspection of aluminum parts
When our technicians finish the surface treatment of the custom aluminum parts, they will be handed over to the Quality inspection department of Yijin Hardware for comprehensive quality inspection.
We’ll check the size, weight, and appearance of the products. After the quality inspection, the package will be mailed to the customer. Ensure that the products delivered to customers meet requirements and exceed customer expectations.
YIJIN Hardware has been in the machining industry for 20 years. It has nearly 40 advanced CNC machining centers and has cooperated with more than 1,000 companies. It has a professional technical team and a pre-sales and after-sales service system. Provide customers with one-stop processing services.