Benefits of anode oxidation in the tattoo machine shell
In addition to the tattoo machine shell, many aluminum products are used in our industrial automation equipment as accessories or supports. CNC turning processing aluminum alloy has the characteristics of aesthetics, light, easy to form, and hardness is also relatively large. There are many customers in consulting CNC turning aluminum parts, we will generally ask whether the surface needs anodizing. Because the anode oxidation has more than one process, the price is not the same. So why do industrial aluminum materials need anodizing?
1. Improve corrosion resistance, in fact, aluminum alloy is a kind of corrosion-resistant metal, because aluminum is very active, especially easy to produce alumina chemical reaction with oxygen in the air. The alumina film is transparent, so the human eye is very difficult to see. This thin layer of alumina film just isolates the air so that the aluminum matrix is no longer oxidized, so it plays a role in corrosion resistance. So naturally generated oxide membranes can play an antioxidant role, why do you need anode oxidation?On the one hand, it is because of the uneven oxide film formed naturally, resulting in different shades of aluminum alloy surface color, unaesthetic; On the other hand, the naturally formed oxide film is very thin, easy to be scratched, corrosion resistant is relatively weak, and the anodic oxidation produced by artificial oxidation film, uniform, compact and more corrosion resistant.
2. Improved wearability, aluminum materials are particularly vulnerable to scratches and wear, aluminum alloy hardness after all, can not be compared with steel. The surface of the anodized industrial aluminum profile is very hard, and the hardness of the oxide film can reach 300HV. So very wear-resistant, not easy to scratch.
4. Improved insulation, we know that aluminum conducts electricity very well, but aluminum profiles need to be insulated in some cases. The aluminum profile oxide film of anode oxidation is not conductive, so anode oxidation treatment is required if insulation is required.
3. The surface of decorative aluminum products is colored. Before the anodized sealing of aluminum, the surface will have many and dense pores, and it is easy to adsorb some metal salts or dyes. Thus, the surface of aluminum products forms a colorful color.
5. In order to paint the base, some industrial aluminum profile surfaces need painting treatment. The surface voids of the anodized aluminum profiles have strong adsorption, which makes the spray paint more uniform and aesthetic.
The above is Yijin hardware summarized some of the benefits of anodic oxidation treatment, of course, far more than these, anodic oxidation in addition to being widely used in the industrial field, in the field of science and technology is also highly favored. It is believed that in the future, the aluminum alloy anode oxidation process will be applied to more fields.
Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Carbon Steel, Titanium alloy, Iron, Carbon Fiber, Plastic, Ceramic, Bamboo, Wood, Acrylic Etc.
Precision: The accuracy requirement is ± 0.002mm, and the Surface Roughness is Ra0.8-3.2 μm.
Processing: CNC lathe, CNC milling and turning, grinding, bending, stamping, casting, etc.
Surface Treatment: Oxidation, hard Anodizing, Zinc-plated, nickel-plated, chrome-plated, silver-plated, gold-plated, etc.
DRW Format: PDF/ DWG/ IGS/ IGES/STEP/STP etc.
Application: Electronics, Communication, Auto parts, furniture, Aerospace, Navigation, Health Care, Infrastructure, etc.
Excellent Team – One-Stop Service.
Quick Response– Independent research and development of cam design, hardware processing and production, and professional metal coating service.
Quality Assurance -We are an ISO9001:2008 qualified factory, To produce the most precious products for our clients, the machines we use are brands like Damage, Mazak, Toshiba, Citizen etc
Advanced Equipment – Yijin has a variety of professional CNC machining lathes and high-end testing equipment.
Our Service – We Promised to provide “101” service and maintain long-term strategic partnerships with customers.