- CNC Milling Parts 2
Custom CNC Milling Parts Manufacturer
YIJIN Hardware offers reliable CNC milling services for customers worldwide, providing rapid prototypes and production parts with tight tolerances, high accuracy, and various materials available.
- 3-, 4-, and 5-Axis CNC Machining
- 50+ Materials of Your Choice
- Various Surface Finishes
- Custom Machined Parts design
- Tight Tolerances (down to ± 0.05mm)
Find high-precision, cost-effective, and top-notch custom CNC milling parts at YIJIN Hardware that meet the strict needs of different industries.
Custom Online CNC Milling Services
Take a look at our gallery of custom CNC milling parts and discover the different CNC milling samples we’ve worked on for a wide range of clients.
Introduction To CNC Milling
- Almost all engineering plastics, metals, and composites can be processed via CNC milling services.
- CNC-milled parts come with high precision, accuracy and tolerance.
- Precision CNC milling service is able to handle parts with complex geometric shapes.
- CNC milling can be applied to shape parts from beginning to finish.
- 3-, 4-, and 5-axis CNC milling offers flexibility in processing to create complex parts.
- CNC milling is highly efficient and multiple surfaces can be processed in one go.
- 24-hour continuous operation with improved efficiency and intelligent automation.
The Capacities Of CNC Milling
Is CNC Milling Suitable for Your Project? CNC milling parts are very common these days with CNC milling services becoming popular in various commercial and industrial applications.
Complex Parts Structure Design
CNC milling can handle more complex structures that are not possible with traditional milling machines, especially the parts that are difficult to observe and control, such as the custom mechanical parts.
Spare Parts with High Precision and Accuracy
Parts with Curved Contours and Curved Surfaces
CNC milling service is usually preferred for machining custom parts with irregular or curved profiles to various degrees, and the whole process is automated.
Top Milling Parts Supplier In China
Whether you need rapid prototypes, CNC-milled parts in small batches, or custom parts for mass production.
YIJIN Hardware is able to provide you with the best CNC milling service that meets your high standards from production to delivery.
YIJIN Hardware is equipped with state-of-art CNC milling machines to produce high-quality milled parts.
Featuring three-, four- and five-axis advanced milling machine centers, we can handle all kinds of complex CNC milling parts to satisfy the strict requirements of different industries.
YIJIN Hardware, as an industry-leading CNC milling parts manufacturer, has over 20 years of experience in the production of high-precision CNC milled parts.
With our experienced engineers and in-house machining team, you will be sure to receive high-quality CNC milling parts with fast lead time.
ISO 9001 Certified
YIJIN Hardware is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our QC and QA teams are professionally trained and will monitor the whole CNC milling process from beginning to finish to ensure your milling parts meet the finest quality specifications.
Working with an efficient CNC milling parts company saves a lot of time and cost.
At YIJIN Hardware, your custom CNC milling parts can be made within hours.
Send us a message, and you will get a quick quotation in 24 hours to kick off your project.
YIJIN Hardware provides various surface finishing options to improve the appearance of your custom-milled parts, including grounding, sandblasting, and electroplating.
We can produce high-precision, complex-shaped CNC milling parts that fully comply with your design specifications, critical tolerances, and manufacturing guidelines.
CNC Milling Materials And Surface Finishes
|Aluminum Machining||A16061, A16063, A16082, A17075, Al2024, A15052, A380, etc.|
|Stainless Steel Machining||55201, 55301, 55303, SS304, 55316, 55416, etc.|
|Steel Machining||Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q34513, 20#, 45#, etc.|
|Brass Machining||C35600, C36000, C37700, C37000, C37100, C28000, C26000, C24000, C22000, etc.|
|Copper Machining||C11000, C12000, C12200, C10100, etc.|
|Iron Machining||20#, 45#, Q235, Q345, Q3458, 1214, 12L14, 1215, etc.|
|Plastic Machining||POM, Peek, PMMA, ABS, Del rin, Nylon, PVC, PP, PC, etc.|
|Stainless Steel||Brushed and Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Gold Plating etc.|
|Steel||Zinc Plating, Oxide Black, Nickel Plating, Chrome Plating, Carburized, Powder Coated.|
|Aluminum Parts||Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film, Brushing, Polishing, Powder Coated, Nickel Plated etc.|
CNC Milling Industrial Applications
Thanks to the versatility of the CNC milling machines, the CNC milling parts are widely used in the following fields:
- Medical – CNC milling machine is often used to manufacture medical parts, including orthopedic implants and surgical instruments.
- Electronics – The CNC-milled electronic hardware, housings, metal laths, panels, engravings, and dust collectors are commonly seen in our daily life.
- Aerospace – Our high-performance CNC milling services can manufacture aircraft engines, transmissions, hydraulic manifolds, landing gear, electrical connectors, housings and more.
- Automotive – There are a lot of automotive custom CNC milling parts, including engines, battery boxes and interiors.
- Food – CNC service is widely used for producing components in food processing machinery, blenders, grinders, shredders, cleaning equipment, and more.
- Machines – The machine components and tools are produced using CNC milling technology, such as fasteners, fittings, shafts, hydraulics, etc.
Milling Machining Parts Samples
Frequently Asked Questions
What does CNC machining stand for?
CNC is shortened form of Computerized Numerical Control. In short, the CNC milling service basically involves the machining process that uses a rotating tool to remove the material of a workpiece until the desired shape is achieved.
How does CNC milling work?
During the process, the raw materials are fixed in place on a CNC worktable which can move on different planes and axes (up to 5 axes, typically in X, Y, and Z axes) so the cutting tool can work at multiple angles.
The rotating tool spindle at a very high speed to cut the material and achieve the desired finished part.
CNC machining is one of the most common and basic mechanical manufacturing processes due to its high accuracy, precision and tight tolerance (down to +-0.001mm) for creating complex specifications of your custom parts.
The best part of precision CNC milling service is its capability to produce complex shapes and precision parts with tight tolerance throughout the process, whether in small or large batches.
- Great versatility: CNC milling is known for its flexibility and versatility in processing various parts with different structures and shapes. It can complete various operations including drilling, boring, plane milling, end-face milling, tapping, etc.
- High precision: CNC-milled parts are highly accurate without any operating errors by the operators, which ensures dimensional identity all the time and improves product quality.
- High efficiency: CNC milling machine combines the functions of a milling machine, boring machine and drilling machine, offering a centralized procedure with much higher production efficiency and fewer clamping errors.
- Part Complexity: CNC milling can handle complex profiles that are impossible for CNC lathes. Thanks to its multiple feed coordinates, CNC milling can deal with plane curve contours and spatial surface contours.
The number of axes implies the complexity of the movements of the workpiece and cutting tool compared to each other.
Simply put, 5-axis machines can produce CNC mill parts with more complex geometry compared with the others.
- 3-axis is one of the most simple and widely used techniques for CNC machining parts. With a standard 3-axis CNC machine, the cutting tool moves along the X, Y, and Z linear directions.
- 4-axis CNC machine incorporates one additional rotation around the X-axis in the horizontal plane (known as A-axis) which occurs to the workpiece itself, allowing for greater flexibility and more complexity in design.
- 5-axis is the most advanced type of CNC milling machine. It has two additional rotation axes (A/B axis and C axis) compared with the 3-axis ones.
- The rotation can occur to either the table or the spindle.
As a professional CNC milling parts manufacturer, YIJIN Hardware has adopted a comprehensive quality control system to ensure your part quality, from communication to production and inspection.
- Effective Communication: YIJIN Hardware always listens to your needs and requirements through prior communication and discussion, offering you professional suggestions in terms of milling part design, material selection, production procedures, etc.
- Manufacturing Feasibility Analysis: DFM will be conducted once the order is confirmed. Any possible issues or risks will be raised and reviewed at this stage to make sure you get the best quality CNC milled parts.
- Strict Quality Control: You will learn the real-time manufacturing process, and a comprehensive inspection report is available upon request before shipment. Any quality issues that occur during the CNC milling process will be resolved immediately.
- Professional & Experienced Team: With more than 20 years of experience in manufacturing CNC milling parts, YIJIN Hardware is able to provide you with the best CNC parts machining services in the industry.
- State-of-the-Art Machinery: YIJIN Hardware is equipped with the most advanced CNC milling machines imported from Germany and Japan.
The tolerance of CNC-milled parts depends on many factors, including (but not limited to) part sizes, the complexity of your design, materials, and surface finishes.
There is no specific number that suits all types of design.
At YIJIN Hardware, our standard tolerances for CNC-milled parts range from ± 0.10mm to ± 0.05mm.
For the unmarked linear tolerance of CNC machined parts, we comply with the standard of ISO 2768.
A tighter tolerance is also possible for your custom-milled parts. Send us a message and discuss the customized CNC service required with our engineers.
Yes, we can provide the OQC report (and material report, inspection report, compliance certificates, etc) upon your request.
Please make sure to ask for it before you place/confirm the order.
Otherwise, we may not be able to provide some of the required information, such as material reports.
Why Choose Us？
You will receive a quick quotation in 3-5 hours on work days after sending your design file with detailed specifications, sizes, and quantities. 24/7 support all year round.
You rest assured to get high-quality CNC milling parts as desired with our careful drawing checks and strict quality inspections.
Wide Range of Materials
Choose from over 30 kinds of metal and plastic materials. YIJIN Hardware offers a wide variety of certified materials for your custom milling parts.
Select from a variety of finishes on the milled parts, such as anodizing, spray painting, vapor polishing, sandblasting, silk-screen, etc.
Your ordered parts can be finished as fast as one day and shipped to you right away. YIJIN Hardware features advanced technologies to accelerate production.
No minimum order quantity is required. One-piece prototypes, low-volume manufacturing or mass production at the most competitive price.