Keywords:machining center,CNC machining center,CNC machining
For our CNC machining center, any production operations are inseparable from this step of programming. Programming directly affects the efficient production and safe processing of our workpiece. Then what’s the work before programming? What should I do?
After determining the processing technology, before programming to understand:
1,Workpiece clamping mode;
2, the size of the workpiece hair embryo —- in order to determine the scope of processing or whether the need for multiple clamping;
3, the workpiece material —- in order to choose what kind of tool processing;
4, inventory of knife with what —- avoid in the processing because there is no tool to modify the program, if you must use this tool, you can prepare in advance.
What are the principles for setting a high level of safety in programming?
Safe height setting principle: generally higher than the highest surface of the island. Or set the programming zero to the highest surface, which can also maximize the risk of collision knife.
After the tool path is programmed, why do you post-process it?
Because different machine tools can recognize the address code and CNC program format is different, so for the use of machine tools to choose the correct post-processing format to ensure that the program can run.
How to choose the knife route?
The tool route is the movement path and direction of the tool relative to the workpiece in the process of exponential control. The reasonable choice of the processing route is very important, because it is closely related to the CNC machining accuracy and surface quality of the parts. In determining the route of cutting, the following points are mainly considered:
(1) Ensure the CNC machining accuracy of parts.
(2) Convenient numerical calculation, reduce programming workload.
(3) To find the shortest processing route, reduce the empty cutting time to improve the processing efficiency.
(4) Reduce the number of program segments as far as possible.
(5) To ensure the roughness requirements of the workpiece contour surface after CNC machining, the final contour should be arranged for the last cutting tool to be continuously processed.
(6) The advance and retreat of the tool (cut into and cut out) route should also be carefully considered, in order to minimize the stop in the outline of the knife (sudden changes in cutting force caused by elastic deformation) and leave a mark, but also to avoid cutting in the outline of the vertical surface and scratch the workpiece.
How many aspects should be paid attention to to determine the workpiece clamping mode?
The following three points should be paid attention to when determining the positioning datum and clamping scheme:
(1) Strive to unify the benchmark of design, process, and programming calculation.
(2) Minimize the clamping times, as far as possible after a positioning can be processed all the surface to be processed.
(3) Avoid the use of manual adjustment scheme.
(4) The fixture to open, the positioning, clamping mechanism can not affect the processing of the knife (such as collision), encounter such a situation, chenghai NUMERICAL control experts suggest that can be used with vice or add bottom screw clamping.
What principles should be followed in the arrangement of processing sequence?
The arrangement of the processing sequence should be based on the structure of the parts and the condition of the blank, and the need to consider the positioning clamping, the focus is not to destroy the rigidity of the workpiece. The order should generally be carried out according to the following principles:
(1) The processing of the last process can not affect the positioning and clamping of the next process, and the general machine tool processing process interpenetrated should also be considered comprehensively.
(2) Advance the processing sequence of inner shape and inner cavity, and then carry out the contour processing process.
(3) In the same positioning, clamping way or the same knife processing process is best connected, in order to reduce the number of repeated positioning, knife change times and moving the number of press plate.
(4) In the same installation of multiple processes, should first arrange for the workpiece rigidity damage small process.
The division of CNC machining processes can generally be carried out in the following ways:
(1) The tool centralized sorting method is to divide the process according to the tool used, with the same tool machining parts on all the parts can be completed. Use the second knife and the third to finish whatever else they can. This can reduce the number of tool change, compressed air time, reduce unnecessary positioning error.
(2) In order to process the parts of a lot of processing content, according to its structural characteristics of the processing part into several parts, such as shape, shape, surface or plane, etc. Generally first processing plane, positioning surface, after processing hole; First processing simple geometric shapes, and then processing complex geometric shapes; The parts with lower precision are processed first, and then the parts with higher precision requirements are processed.
(3) To rough and finish CNC machining sequence method for easy to occur CNC machining deformation of parts, because of the deformation may occur after rough CNC machining and need to be calibrated, so generally speaking, any rough and finish CNC machining should be separated. To sum up, when dividing the working procedure, we must flexibly grasp the structure and manufacturability of the parts, the function of the machine tool, the number of CNC processing content of the parts, the number of installation and the production organization of the unit. It is also suggested to adopt the principle of concentrated working procedure or the principle of dispersed working procedure, which should be determined according to the actual situation, but must strive to be reasonable.
If you are interested in our products, you are welcome to send your requirements with your drawings to us via email. We are very glad to give you the most favorable quotation. If so, our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org，Click on the email address on the left to send us an email quickly and easily